Its true, summer is officially here!
Some, or most of you have probably already been on summer vacation for a few weeks now but for us at Hume, summer officially started today.
Somewhere around 2000 campers arrived and filled this camp with chatter and excitment. I love it!
I finished my first Summer Sunday as the program assistant and let me tell you, it was so fun! I don't think I spent more than 30 minutes in my office and I drove by the security booth probably 30 times! I did so much random stuff and saw so many different people and I so enjoyed it. I have no idea what this week will look like but it started out pretty dang good.
McKenzie arrived on Wednesday and had her first day of work today. I think she is a little overwhelmed and maybe even stressed out but I think (and hope) she is having a good time. She is making friends (which I knew would happen) with the high school kids here and I love having her around. I'm excited for her this summer and what God is going to do in her life!
in case you want to know what summer is like for me...go here...
:)
No comments:
Post a Comment