I havent been posting for a while. Sometimes I really feel like it and then other times....its just not there. But im back! Ive got lots to type and alot of fun pictures to post but at the moment im at work and have no access to those pictures. So those will all be coming later! For now, ill tell you whats to be happening in the next week...
....John and I are leaving on Sunday to go visit my sister and her family for Christmas! Im sooo excited! I havent spent a holiday with anyone in my family in 2 years. Not that I dont LOVE johns family, I just think its time to be with mine. So Thanksgiving was here at Hume with the Tilleys and Christmas will be spent with some pattersons! :) We decided, since I have a rather large family, we would only buy gifts for the little girls. We kinda spoiled them. But its ok, we love to spoil them!! :) Ill post pictures of the fun events when I get back.
On other fun news, one of my best friends, Danae, got engaged about a week or so ago!! Im soo excited for her and Eric(her fiance). So while im in Santa Maria I will also be joining Nae at a dress shop and help her shop for her perfect wedding dress! Im excited! Its so fun to be on this end of it now!! :) Her wedding is gonna be gorgeous! Im excited to help her plan it!!!
But for now thats about all I got for now. Ill post more later. Have a great day everyone!!!
Friday, December 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thanks for adding me. I just thought i would try this blog for a little while. It seem nice.
Post a Comment